MESH BELT TUNNEL OVEN
Industrial Volume +
This type of oven is versatile, it can be set for a wide range of products: from tin bread to ciabatta, from focaccia to pies only by means of changing the baking parameters.
All our ovens are built on demand in order to get the highest output with the highest repeatability within the available space.
- Possibility to have widths over 4 meters and lengths up to 60 meters based on the customer needs.
- Modular structure with variable length baking zones with independent heat and humidity regulation.
- One Burner heating circuit every 15-20 meters, this minimizes the number of burners and increases efficiency.
- The complete oven is lined with stainless steel panels. Steaming section and steam extraction are in stainless steel.
All our ovens are designed to guarantee production flexibility on an industrial scale, they come with different options according to the different requirements. They allow a consistent and repeatable recipe driven bread output.
- Baking belt preheating to control the required temperature at infeed.
- Baking process by means of heat radiation, heat conduction and heat convenction (turbulence).
- Turbolence is a baking zone where the hot air is blown directly on the product. It allows to overcome the barrier represented by the mold, the lid, etc. and to quickly equalize the coloring of the product.
- The baking chamber can have up to 3 levels of radiating heaters: top heat, bottom heat and belt return heat.
- Each radiator is controlled by a sliding damper to set the heat. As an option the dampers can be motorized.
- Through side graduated handles it is possible to modulate the amount of heat on the side of the radiators (independently on both sides) in order to acquire an even bake across the width.
- The distribution of the steam is made at the oven entrance through a 5 pipes system fed from both sides allowing a better distribution of the steam across the width.
- The steam infeed can be automated with a motorized valve and scaling control system.
- Steam exhaust is controlled through specific outlet valves (one for each zone) connected to a horizontal ducting connected to the steam outfeed chimneys.
All our ovens are designed and built inhouse to guarantee a sturdy and reliable construction.
- The tunnel oven mesh baking conveyor is driven by a motor with variable speed directly connected to the drive roller. This system has an excellent reliability and no maintenance. The baking time is continuously adjusted through the variable frequency drive.
- The baking mesh tensioning system is hydraulically activated by means of a hydraulic pump and hydraulic pistons adequately sized to avoid slipping during cool down or heat up of the oven. The tensioning and releasing procedure (heat up/cool down) is programmable.
- A tracking roller activated by a linear motor is fitted at the oven in-feed and constantly corrects the wire mesh deviations.
- A second tracking system is also installed at the outfeed of the oven. This allows a faster reaction in case of ovens longer than 40 meters.
All our ovens respect the highest safety standards and are easy to clean and maintain.
- A motorized rotating steel brush is installed at the oven infeed to clean the baking surface. Below the brush, extractable drawers collect the dirt.
- The inspection door design allows a better access inside the oven for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- On the side of the oven extractable drawers collect the dirt from the bottom of the baking chambers.
- Bolted hatches on the sides allow access to the oven floor below the mesh return.
- All the drives and actuating devices (motors; hydraulic devices; shafts etc. ) are positioned on the 2 fronts with easy access from the side.
- The top of the oven is walkable.
All our ovens have a high degree of automation, scalable in order to optimize process, the energy consumption and the safety.
- In-house operating software.
- High level of automation: from the operator panel the supervisor can manage the whole baking process (setting specific recipes, overseeing heat graphs, historical trends, alarms management, preventive maintenance management, energy consumption, …).
- It is possible to supervise the power efficiency of the system together with other productivity data (gas consumption, temperature in the baking chambers, temperatures in the exhaust chimneys, etc).
- The dampers for the control of the heat and steam distribution can be fully automatized. The oven will set automatically the position of each damper according to the recipe that has been saved and chosen by the operator, there is no need for operators to manually adjust the dampers at any product change.
- In case of a product gap before the oven, the system automatically modifies the baking conditions, lowering the temperature of the oven until the new product arrives.
Energy cost control has become a priority for the industry. Our ovens are being consistently improved in order to reach the maximum efficiency in fuel and energy consumption.
- Product gap management thru software and automation.
- High modulation burners.
- Wasted heat recycling to improve the burner performance.
- Complete and careful insulation of the oven to minimize heat dispersion.
- Full overview of the main parameters can help the operator choose the best settings and have an immediate feedback on the results.