DIRECT FIRED HT
The direct-fired high temperature tunnel oven is a perfect solution for industrial baking of thin crust pizza, pita, pinsa, etc.
Premium end product
Industrial volume and
Heated by burners directly inside the baking chamber and with stone plate or steel plate baking surface, the direct-fired HT oven replicates the baking conditions of a traditional Italian fired-up stone-tiled oven.
The oven can reach a temperature up to 450 C°/842 °F inside the baking chamber and with its high radiation output it is designed to bake in the shortest time possible.
All our ovens are built on demand in order to get the highest output with the highest repeatability within the available space.
- Modular structure with variable length baking zones with independent heat and humidity regulation.
- The legs of the baking chambers supports have idle rollers that allow the oven to move freely along the support guides following the natural thermal expansion without generating stress on the materials.
- The baking chambers are made of special high temperature stainless steel (EN 14878).
- Bolting is preferred to welding where possible in order to avoid cracking or warping due to thermal stress on the baking chamber.
All our ovens are designed to guarantee production flexibility on an industrial scale, they come with different options according to the different requirements. They allow a consistent and repeatable recipe driven bread output.
- The baking belt is made granite stone that, for its physical specs, allows a smooth and consistent heat transfer, improving the quality and the development of the final product. Baking surface can be also made of steel plate.
- Baking process by means of heat radiation, heat conduction and hot air convection (turbulence).
- The baking chamber can have up to 3 levels of heating burners: top heat, bottom heat and belt return heat.
- Turbulence is a zone where the hot air is blown directly on the product. It allows to speed up baking and coloring of the product.
- Above the burners flame are installed steel deflecting shields that, red-heated by the burner flame, increase radiation towards the product. These deflecting shields can be easily removed or adjusted.
- The group of burners of each zone can be controlled all together. Alternatively, each burner is adjustable individually and independently from the others.
- Steam extraction is controlled through specific outlet valves (one for each zone).
All our ovens are designed and built inhouse to guarantee a sturdy and reliable construction.
- High temperature steel roller chain with interchangeable graphite bearings moves on side guides installed in the baking chambers.
- Automatic lubrication system that oils the chain according to a preset program, granting an excellent reliability and durability of the chain.
- The tunnel oven conveyor is driven by a planetary gear motor coupled directly to the driving wheels shafts. This system has an excellent reliability and no maintenance. The baking time is continuously adjusted through the variable frequency drive.
- The belt tensioning system is hydraulically activated by means of a hydraulic pump and hydraulic pistons adequately sized to avoid slipping during cool down or heat up of the oven. The tensioning and releasing procedure (heat up/cool down) is programmable.
- The outfeed conveyor pick up nose moves horizontally to compensate the polygonal movement of the stone-plates.
All our ovens respect the highest safety standards and are easy to clean and maintain.
- A motorized rotating steel brush is installed at the oven infeed to clean the baking surface. Below the brush, extractable drawers collect the dirt.
- The inspection door design with wide frame allows a better access inside the oven for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- All the drives and actuating devices (motors; hydraulic devices; shafts etc.) are positioned on the 2 fronts outside the baking chamber with easy access from the side.
- Oven infeed and outfeed can be removed sideways and washed.
All our ovens have a high degree of automation, scalable in order to optimize process, the energy consumption and the safety.
- In-house operating software
- High level of automation: from the operator panel the supervisor can manage the whole baking process (setting specific recipes, overseeing heat graphs, historical trends, alarms management, preventive maintenance management, energy consumption…).
- An infrared sensor at oven infeed measures the temperature of the baking surface and allows the operator to “find” the ideal temperature setting.
- In case of a product gap before the oven, the system automatically modifies the baking conditions, lowering the temperature of the oven until the new product arrives.
- Various sensors and safety devices: sensors on the chimney’s valves, flame detectors, leak control on gas ramp, sensor of min-max pressure, sensors of maximum temperature.
Energy cost control has become a priority for the industry. Our ovens are being consistently improved in order to reach the maximum efficiency in fuel and energy consumption.
- Product gap management thru software and automation.
- High modulation Burners.
- Complete and careful insulation of the oven to minimize heat dispersion.
- Full overview of the main parameters can help the operator choose the best settings and have immediate feedback on the results.